Throughout COVID-19 we have continued to help Victorians complete essential travel.
Together, we kept apart and helped flatten the curve and we look forward to welcoming you back on board.
We want to ensure you are safe and prepared to travel, so we’ve made a few changes to protect you and our drivers:
- Top up your myki before you travel. To prevent the spread of coronavirus cash is no longer accepted on our services
- Please wear a mask when travelling – this protects you, our drivers and other passengers
- We have increased the cleaning of all “high touch areas” such as handrails and posts, grab straps, seat top handles, window ledges and bell presses
- To help with social distancing, please board via the rear door. Passengers who need to board via the front door still can do so
- We have created exclusion zones in the front sections of our buses to support social distancing
Remember to wash your hands before and after you travel and if you feel unwell, stay home and get tested.
We look forward to seeing you on board soon.