With COVID-19 restrictions now easing and Victorians adjusting to a new normal, we are pleased to help Victorians reconnect with friends and family and return to work, education and social opportunities.
From November, some of our buses began offering passengers a warm welcome on board with special destination banners featuring the message “Welcome back Melbourne – we missed you!”
As passengers return to the public transport network, we continue to work closely with the Department of Transport to provide passengers with useful tips to ensure they feel safe and confident travelling on our services. Traveller tips include:
- Top up before you travel - drivers are no longer handling cash, but there are plenty
- of ways to top up before you travel
- When traveling you must use a fitted face mask covering your nose and mouth, unless you have a lawful reason for not doing so
- Surfaces are cleaned regularly and remember to hold on and take a seat where you can
- Keep your distance where you can
- Wash your hands before and after you travel
- If you are unwell, stay home and get tested
- Respect the clearance zone around our drivers
- Staggering your travel time outside peak times.
We hope to see you on one of our services soon.